The Hypervolt is a powerful and popular massage gun that offers many benefits. It is known for its brushless motor, which is very quiet and powerful, as well as its battery power, which allows it to keep going for a long time.
If you’re wondering: сan you use Hypervolt while charging? Some Hypervolt models will work when you are charging the battery, but it is not recommended as it can damage the battery. Keep the massage gun turned off while charging.
In this article, I’ll reveal the questions about the Hypervolt battery and the possible implications of using it while charging.
- 1 What Type of Battery Does the Hypervolt Have?
- 2 How Long to Charge Hypervolt Battery?
- 3 Usage While the Battery is Charging
- 4 FAQ
- 5 Bottom Line
What Type of Battery Does the Hypervolt Have?
The Hypervolt has a lithium-ion battery, which is the top-of-the-line, gold standard of batteries. This is the same type of battery that is used in many electronic devices, including cell phones and hybrid cars.
The lithium-ion battery has a tendency to overheat and catch fire if it is not properly cared for. The product manual for the Hypervolt massage gun states that the battery should only be charged with the two-pronged charger that came with the gun and that it is important not to leave the battery unattended while it is charging.
Most importers will not ship lithium-ion batteries in bulk, because of the dangers associated with them, so it is safe to assume that the company takes extra care to ensure that the batteries are safe.
Although it is designed to be completely safe, there is always a risk when using electronic products.
How to charge the Hypervolt battery?
The Hypervolt battery is very easy to charge. Simply connect the end of the provided wall charger to the charging port on the bottom of the handle and plug the charger into a wall outlet.
You can also purchase the optional Hypervolt charging base. The base allows you to put the gun on charge without having to plug it in. In addition, its sleek chrome finish with beveled edges allows you to expose the Hypervolt for all to see.
How long does Hypervolt battery last?
The Hypervolt battery can be replaced, which is a great option to have in terms of the longevity of your Hyperice Hypervolt massage gun. Lithium is a limited material, and for that reason, it’s not cheap. You can purchase a Hypervolt battery for $80.
However, if you use your gun often, you can take advantage of the fact that Hyperice sells replacement batteries and order yourself an extra battery.
How Long to Charge Hypervolt Battery?
The Hypervolt battery will charge in approximately 2 to 3 hours. This will depend on the model and the care practices.
If you’re using Hypervolt Plus, you can expect it to take around 2 to 2.5 hours to charge. However, with Hypervolt 2, it may take 3 hours to charge.
How to know when Hypervolt is fully charged?
The Hypervolt has a battery indicator on the back that will tell you how much power is left in the battery. Once the charging indicator light on the Hypervolt has turned from red to green, the unit is fully charged.
You can also check the battery level on the Hypervolt app.
If your Hypervolt battery is blinking red light, it may be due to a problem with the battery or charger. If the battery is not properly seated in the charger, it may cause the charger to malfunction and the battery to blink red.
Try removing the battery from the charger and re-inserting it to make sure it is properly seated. If the problem persists, try another charger.
Usage While the Battery is Charging
This is true, that Lithium-ion batteries should not be used while charging because you can damage the battery and shorten its lifespan.
When you try to charge a lithium-ion battery and use it at the same time, several things happen:
- the first reason is that the battery charger needs to be able to accurately sense the battery’s voltage in order to provide the optimal charging current. If the battery is being used while it is being charged, the voltage will fluctuate and the charger will not be able to accurately sense the voltage, which could result in overcharging or undercharging the battery;
- the second reason is that when a Lithium-Ion battery is being charged, it produces heat. If the battery is being used while it is being charged, the heat generated by the charging process can cause the battery to become overheated, which can damage the battery;
- the third reason is that charging a Lithium-Ion battery is a delicate process. If the battery is being used while it is being charged, the additional current draw can disrupt the charging process and cause the battery to become damaged;
- the fourth reason is that Lithium-Ion batteries should not be charged to 100% capacity. If the battery is being used while it is being charged, the charger may charge the battery to 100% capacity, which can damage the battery.
This is the battery release button, press it and remove the battery.
How do I know when Hypervolt is fully charged?
A fully charged Hypervolt will take approximately 3 hours to charge. The LED light on the charger will turn green when the unit is fully charged.
Can I leave my Hypervolt plugged in?
The Hypervolt should not be left unattended while it is plugged in. The product manual also emphasizes the importance of not leaving the battery unattended while charging, including overnight. Although the product is designed to be completely safe, there are always risks associated with electronic products.
- How to Massage a Knot out of Back?
- How to Use a Massage Gun on the Lower Back?
- How to a Use Massage Gun on Back Areas?
The Hypervolt battery is a powerful and reliable battery that is perfect for use with the Hypervolt massage gun. This battery is made with high-quality materials and is designed to provide long-lasting power and performance.
The Hypervolt battery is also very easy to care for and maintain, making it a great choice for those who want a reliable and durable battery for their massage gun.
Do you use Hypervolt while charging? Do you know about any negative effects of using Hypervolt while charging? Let’s share our experience in the comments!