If you suffer from restless leg syndrome (RLS), you know how uncomfortable and frustrating it can be. There is no known cure for RLS, but there are treatments that can help ease the symptoms. One treatment option is using a foot massager.
Foot massagers can help relieve the uncomfortable sensations associated with RLS. They can also help to improve circulation and reduce muscle tension. There are a variety of leg compression massagers available on the market, so it’s important to find one that suits your needs.
If you’re considering using a foot massager to treat your RLS, be sure to talk to your doctor first. They can help you choose the right massager and ensure that it’s safe for you to use.
- 1 5 Best Leg Massagers for Restless Leg Syndrome: Reviewed
- 2 Buyer’s Guide: Leg Massager for Restless Leg Syndrome
- 3 FAQ on Leg Massager for Restless Leg Syndrome
- 4 Conclusion
5 Best Leg Massagers for Restless Leg Syndrome: Reviewed
Below you can read the 5 leg compression machine for restless leg syndrome. And also find out their advantages and disadvantages.
- QUINEAR Leg Massager: Top Pick
- CINCOM Leg Massager: Runner-Up
- ReAthlete Leg Massager: Premium Option
- AICUTTI Compression Foot and Leg Massager
- FIT KING Foot and Leg Massager
1. QUINEAR Leg Massager: Top Pick
- Use for: Whole Body
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Material: Finely sewn fabric
- Item Weight: 4.16 Pounds
The QUINEAR Leg Massager is a device that helps relieve muscle fatigue and pain, as well as improve circulation.
It has 2 levels of heating function, 3 massage modes, and 3 intensities. The calf circumference is up to 28.5 inches. The device is easy to control with the handheld controller.
The QUINEAR Leg Massager is a great choice for those who are looking for a relaxing and all-around massage.
- It is durable and sturdy;
- It is easy to assemble;
- The machine is easy to clean.
- Can be quite noisy.
2. CINCOM Leg Massager: Runner-Up
- Use for: Legs
- Power Source: Handheld
- Material: Velvet
- Item Weight: 2.31 Pounds
- Special Feature: Rechargeable
The CINCOM Leg Massager is a device that is designed to help relieve pain in the calves, thighs, and arms. The massager has 2 airbags that simulate the kneading and stroking of tissues.
It also has 3 intensities and 2 massage modes. The massager is powered by a 12V/1A adapter and has a 20-minute automatic shut-off function. The massager can be adjusted to fit calf circumferences of up to 21 inches.
The CINCOM Leg Massager has received mostly positive reviews from users. Many users have said that the massager has helped relieve pain and fatigue.
- The product is lightweight, compact and portable;
- It is made with high-quality materials.
- It is not suitable for people with arthritis and other medical conditions.
3. ReAthlete Leg Massager: Premium Option
- Use for: Legs
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Material: Nylon
- Product Dimensions: 35″L x 11″W x 25″H
The ReAthlete Leg Massager is a device designed to offer relief for muscle pain, leg cramps, restless legs, or circulation and vein support for healthy legs.
It has 3 targeted massage zones and 4 airbags and comes with a travel bag. It also has a rechargeable design that allows for wireless, on-the-go use. The digital remote with an adjustable timer allows the user to easily select the massage setting that works best for them.
This leg massager has been praised by users for its ability to provide relief from a variety of issues, including muscle pain, leg cramps, and restless legs. Additionally, many users have commented on how the massager is easy to use and adjust, and that it is a great size for travel.
- Good for blood circulation;
- Helps sore muscles;
- Relief from pain.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
4. AICUTTI Compression Foot and Leg Massager
- Use for: Legs
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Material: Cotton
- Item Weight: 3 Pounds
The AICUTTI Compression Foot and Leg Massager is a device that is designed to massage your legs, feet, and calves. It has 3 different massage modes and 3 intensities to meet your needs, and it also has a heating function to keep you comfortable.
It is powered by a wall adapter and has a 20-minute automatic shut-off function for safety. The AICUTTI Compression Foot and Leg Massager is a great device for relieving muscle pain, aches, and soreness.
- The unit is compact and portable;
- It is easy to operate;
- The device is easy to clean.
- May be too strong for some people.
5. FIT KING Foot and Leg Massager
- Use for: Legs, Feet
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Product Dimensions: 15.67″L x 7.9″W x 7.49″H
If you’re looking for a foot and leg massager that does it all, the FIT KING Foot and Leg Massager is a great option. This device comes with 2 big air bags, which allow it to massage a variety of areas on your feet and calves.
Additionally, it has 2 knee heating massage levels and 3 massage modes, each with 10 different massage techniques. This massager is also adjustable, so it can fit people of all sizes.
The extensions it comes with make it possible to massage calves up to 28.5 inches in size.
- Offers quick relief from pain;
- Has a deep kneading massage;
- Has an air compression massage.
- The device is not very comfortable.
Buyer’s Guide: Leg Massager for Restless Leg Syndrome
You learned about the best leg massager for restless leg syndrome. But how do you choose among them? Let’s find out!
What Is Restless Legs Symptom
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a neurological disorder that causes an overwhelming urge to move your legs. This urge is usually accompanied by a tingling sensation in your legs.
RLS is a disorder that can cause significant discomfort and can interfere with your sleep. It is estimated to affect up to 10 percent of adults in the United States.
There is no single known cause of RLS, but it is believed to be associated with a number of factors, including iron deficiency, pregnancy, and certain medications.
What is Leg Massager for Restless Leg Syndrome
If you have restless legs syndrome (RLS), you know how uncomfortable and disruptive it can be. You may feel an irresistible urge to move your legs, often accompanied by an unpleasant sensation. This can make it hard to fall asleep and stay asleep.
There are treatments that can help relieve the symptoms of RLS. One of these is using a foot massager.
Foot massagers can help reduce the symptoms of RLS by providing a gentle, rhythmic massage. This can help to relax the muscles and ease the uncomfortable sensations.
There are a variety of restless leg massage machine available, so it’s important to find one that is comfortable for you to use. Some foot massagers are designed specifically for people with RLS.
If you’re considering using a foot massager for RLS, talk to your doctor first. They can help you choose the right massager and make sure it’s safe for you to use.
Features to Consider When Buying Leg Massager for Restless Leg Syndrome
There are a few features to consider when buying a foot massager for restless legs syndrome.
- First, you’ll want to make sure the massager has a setting specifically for restless legs syndrome.
- Second, you’ll want to look for a massager that can be adjusted to different intensities.
- Third, you’ll want to find a massager with a timer so you can control how long you massage your feet.
- Fourth, you’ll want to make sure the massager has a heat setting, as heat can help relieve the symptoms of restless legs syndrome.
- Finally, you’ll want to find a massager that is comfortable to use and easy to clean.
FAQ on Leg Massager for Restless Leg Syndrome
Do leg massagers help with restless leg syndrome?
There is some evidence that leg massagers may help with restless leg syndrome. One study found that a leg massager helped to reduce symptoms in people with mild to moderate restless leg syndrome.
How many times a day can you use a leg massager?
There is no maximum number of times you can use a leg massager in a day. However, it is important to consult with your doctor before using one to ensure it is safe for you to do so.
What is your body lacking when you have restless legs?
There is no one definitive answer to this question. However, some possible causes of restless legs syndrome (RLS) include iron deficiency, nerve damage, and certain medications.
- Best Massage Gun For Sciatica: Review & Buying Guide
- Best Foot and Leg Massager for Diabetic Neuropathy: Review & Buying Guide
- Best Leg Massager for Runners: Review & Buying Guide
Overall, there are a few different types of foot massagers available on the market, but they all work to provide relief from the symptoms of RLS. Some foot massagers use vibration to help stimulate the muscles and nerves in the feet, while others use heat or water to provide a more relaxing experience.
Foot massagers can help to improve circulation in the feet, which can in turn help to reduce the symptoms of RLS. They can also help to reduce muscle tension and pain in the feet.
Leg Massager for Restless Leg Syndrome – Comparison table
Below you can find a comparative characteristic of massagers.
|Massager name||Modes/Intensities||Product Benefits|
|QUINEAR Leg Massager||3 modes; 3 intensities; 2 heat levels||Helps relieve muscle fatigue; improve circulation|
|CINCOM Leg Massager||2 modes; 3 intensities; 7 massage technique||Helps to relieve muscle pain and increase blood circulation to the treated area|
|ReAthlete Leg Massager||3 targeted massage zones; 4 different compression levels; 3 modes||Compression leg massager offers relief for muscle pain, leg cramps, restless legs, or circulation and vein support for healthy legs|
|AICUTTI Compression Foot and Leg Massager||3 modes; 3 intensities||Helps relieve your muscle pains, aches and soreness, increases circulation and enhances relaxation|
|FIT KING Foot and Leg Massager||3 modes; 10 kinds of massage techniques; 2 knee heating massage levels||Helps to relieve muscle pain and increase blood circulation to the treated area|
- Massage therapy and restless legs syndrome (ScienceDirect): https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1360859206001483
- Restless Legs Syndrome (Cleveland Clinic): https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9497-restless-legs-syndrome
- 14 Signs of Iron Deficiency Anemia (Healthline): https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/iron-deficiency-signs-symptoms