In the fight against cellulite, various massages are increasingly being used. One of the most popular and convenient is the percussion therapy method using a percussion massager Theragun.
Percussion therapy was developed back in the middle of the 20th century by American Dr. Robert C. Fulford, but it has only gained popularity in the last decade. Today, massage guns are used both in the sports sphere and as an act of daily health care without reference to physical exertion. One of the brightest representatives of percussion guns is the Theragun.
- 1 Can a Theragun Break Down Fat?
- 2 Instructions on How to Use a Theragun in the Fight Against Cellulite?
- 3 How Much Is a Theragun Massager?
- 4 Additional FAQ
- 5 Conclusion
Can a Theragun Break Down Fat?
A Theragun is a great tool to have in your arsenal when it comes to breaking down fat. It can help to increase blood flow and circulation, which will help to break down fat cells. It can also help to release tension in the muscles, which can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Before you start the massage, it is necessary to understand that a greater effect can be achieved in a set of measures. Such measures may include:
- a mobile lifestyle or sports activities;
- proper and balanced diet ;
- compliance with the regime of the day.
All these factors will complement the message and enhance the effect of each other that will help you not only to eliminate cellulite but also to improve the quality of your life.
Instructions on How to Use a Theragun in the Fight Against Cellulite?
In this section, we will look at how to do anti-cellulite massage with a Theragun. We will answer such questions: How long should I massage my cellulite? How often should I do it?
Here’s how to use a Theragunn for cellulite:
- Start by cleansing your skin with a warm washcloth to help open up your pores. This will help to make your skin more elastic and the procedure itself more enjoyable.
- Apply a thin layer of lotion or oil to your skin. There are special anti-cellulite creams and lotions. They will help enhance the effect of the massage. It is necessary to consult a doctor when choosing an anti-cellulite cream, because it may not be suitable for everyone.
- Turn on the Theragun and select a low setting. Always try to start with low power and gradually increase it. This will help you avoid discomfort and prepare your body for a heavier load.
- Hold the device against your skin and move it in a circular motion for about 5 minutes. You should carefully work on a certain area of the skin and listen to how you feel. If necessary, reduce the speed and intensity of the pressure.
- Increase the setting if you feel comfortable and continue for another 5 minutes. After treating areas of skin with cellulite, we recommend that you slow down and go over other areas of the body to increase the relaxing effect of the massage
- Rinse your skin with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
Repeat this process 2-3 times per week for the best results. You should start to see a reduction in cellulite after a few weeks of regular use.
How Much Is a Theragun Massager?
The Therabody has a fairly wide range of models designed for every budget. The cost of massagers varies from $155 to $600. The cost depends on the model of the chosen massager and its functionality.
Frequently asked questions about anti-cellulite massage and answers to them
Does vibration help break up cellulite?
Vibrating massage can accelerate the supply of blood and lymph in the tissues being massaged, which in combination with other factors can have a positive effect on the reduction of cellulite.
How long should I massage my cellulite?
There is no set answer, but most people massage their cellulite for around 10 minutes a day. In the fight against cellulite, it is important not only the duration of the massage but also its frequency. It is worth remembering that it should not be a one-time event, but a continuous process repeated at certain intervals.
Does vibration help tighten skin?
Yes. Through microcirculation, the tissues are saturated with oxygen and nutrients and cleansed. Also by reducing cellulite deposits your skin becomes smoother.
Can you massage out cellulite on your thighs?
Yes, with proper effort and a set of measures it is possible to reduce cellulite deposits in the thigh area. This can include eating a healthy diet, exercising, and getting enough sleep. These factors combine to enhance the result of the massage.
- How to Use Massage Gun on Neck?
- How Often Should You Self-Massage?
- How to Change Theragun Attachments?
Massage guns have become extremely popular in recent years. They use percussion therapy to relieve muscle pain, reduce tension and promote muscle recovery. Because the scope of application of massage guns is wide, they are used not only for restorative and recreational purposes but also for cosmetic purposes.
One of the best massage guns and probably the most popular is the Theragun from Therabody. This firm is well proven in terms of the quality and features offered. The Therabody has a wide range of models of Theragun massage guns, for all purposes and budgets.